Sunday 25 October 2009

2nd and 3rd Filming Opportunities

During a previous media lesson I booked an English room to shoot the key scene of which the main character finds the collage and speaks with the teacher. Although due to timetabling in our original actor filming was done Monday at a point in which I couldn’t be evident. so I didnt manage to film any of those scenes which sucked.
That said, next week,running through what I have done so far, I decided to re shoot the newspaper shots which turned out reasonably well. The night vision feature of the camera really working well in that case. I also managed to get a panning shot through an open corridor but there was a problem in that the time I chose to film was parents evening which meant that I could not cover some other shots and angles which had been planned but nevermind, because the filming went okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment