Tuesday 17 November 2009

evaluative comments of filming

Pros:
- The overall filming was of a good standard.
- The construction of lighting and effects without editing was really good, the POVs were brilliant aswell.
- I utilised the nightvision function in some places (its actually for low budget cams, quite effective)
-I also improvised alot when I was forced to look at how the film was going to run and ended up changing the entire atmosphere that I had orginally intended to create in the end at one point.
Cons:
- Time management could be better, at times I was behind the rest of the class in terms of filming. I think this was rooted to the location of the school ,which at first seemed an accessable location revealed itself to be a bit of a pig near the end
-One possible chance of filming never happened due to confusion in arranging time and place (dont ask) =/
-Early Storyboards werent as clear as they could have been leading to some confusion when directing.

No comments:

Post a Comment